Terms And Conditions
William Powell is committed to providing the highest customer service and satisfaction. We welcome any suggestions or comments you might have; please email us at: email@example.com If you wish to contact us by any other means we would be delighted to hear from you.
Our Contact details:
William Powell Ltd
Carrs House , 1 Tramway, Banbury
Oxfordshire, OX16 5TD
Sales and Enquiry Line - 01295 701701
Gunroom Line - 01295 701701
MAKING A PURCHASE
Please see our How to Order page
Orders received before midday will, wherever possible and subject to availability, be despatched the same day. Small items will be dispatched by First Class Recorded Post. Larger items will be dispatched by courier. Please allow up to five working days for delivery.
NEXT DAY Delivery will be sent by courier service or Royal Mail and will normally be delivered next day (not including Fridays or Saturdays). Please note the next day service cannot be used when paying by cheque. (Orders placed over the weekend or on bank holidays will take longer). Orders for next day must be placed before midday to guarantee next day delivery.
TAX CHARGES AND CURRENCY
All prices quoted are in Pounds Sterling (GBP) and include Value Added Tax (VAT), except books which are zero rated. VAT applies to all European Union (EU) countries and is currently set at 20% .We reserve the right to adjust our prices accordingly.
VAT does not apply to countries outside of the EU and will be deducted from orders placed and delivered outside the EU. Any customs or import duties incurred on entering a country are the responsibility of the customer.
We have taken great care to ensure that all descriptions and specifications of our products are correct in both our catalogue and website. Whilst the colour reproduction of products in our catalogue and website are close, slight variations may occur. Due to fluctuations beyond our control we reserve the right to alter prices or specifications without prior notice.
William Powell vouchers may be exchanged for goods, either by phone, online or in store. The original voucher must be present for payment; photocopies will not be accepted. Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash or replaced if lost. Vouchers may be used for goods of a higher value on payment of the difference. If goods are purchased to a lower value, the difference will be refunded by voucher.
We accept all major credit and debit card cards. William Powell will not take the funds until the items are ready to dispatch. For UK orders placed by post, you may also pay by cheque (please make payable to William Powell Ltd). Cheque orders are not processed until the cheque clears with the bank (please allow seven working days). Unfortunately we currently cannot accept payments by American Express.
Some items we stock have age restrictions. Knives can only be purchased with if the person is over the age of 18. We may ask for age verification before we can complete orders. Guns, cartridges and ammunition all require a valid licence, which we will ask to see at time of purchase and may require a copy for our records. Training guns can only be purchased if over the age of 18 and may only be used under direct adult supervision. Cartridges and ammunition must be collected from our Banbury warehouse.
SALE & SPECIAL OFFERS
All special offers and sale items are subject to availability, on a first come first served basis. Please note we are unable to accept returned sale items purchased through the showroom or warehouse sale. Sale or discontinued items purchased online or by mail order can be returned for a refund or exchange within 14 days of date of receipt of goods.
We strive to ensure that we always have adequate stock of all our items as the catalogue goes to print and that stock levels on our website are current. However sometimes stock will sell faster than anticipated and we will replenish stock as quickly as we can. In this instance we will hold your order back until all items are ready to dispatch unless you direct us otherwise; we will keep you informed throughout. We will not send an item you have not ordered as a replacement for one you have unless you instruct otherwise. William Powell accepts no liability from our inability to supply goods due to lack of stock other than returning any payments made to you.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you are not entirely satisfied with your order or you wish to change it, we will gladly exchange or refund any unused items returned within 28 days or purchase. Please vist our Order and Returns section for more information; including Non-Refundable Items, Faulty or Incorrect Item(s).
This optional service covers you in the event your parcel goes missing during dispatch. In the unlikely event we will immediately replace your goods or refund your order. This service is provided on top of your customer statutory rights and is an additional service provided by William Powell to ensure you get your items in good time. Normal orders will take over 15 days before we can replace or refund your items, which are due to the delivery service provider; Protection Plus+ reduces this time considerably.
Free Delivery Offer - General Terms & Conditions
- The offer is valid until 31st December 2016 on your first William Powell Order.
- The offer is only valid on orders over £100.00 (GBP) and exclude delivery and other services.
- Standard delivery only (3 – 5 working days).
- United Kingdom Mainland only.
- This offer could be withdrawn at any point without prior notice.
- One offer code per household per person.
- A valid code must be quoted at time of purchase to receive offer.
- The offer is non-transferable and has no cash value.
- Only one offer code per order.
- If returned goods reduces the total order value below the offer threshold the free delivery value of £4.95 will be deducted from the payment card or refund amount.
- Exclusions apply
William Powell’s Next Tweed Model
- Entrants must be 18 or over and based in the UK
- The prize is not redeemable in cash or transferable
- If the primary winner is unresponsive by 2nd June 2017, we’ll draw another winner
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost or delayed or due to computer error in transit
- Entrants must submit an ‘In The Field’ photo of themselves by posting it on the William Powell Facebook Page clearly notifying us that the image is for this campaign
- By submitting images, entrants are granting permission for their images to be used by William Powell in the future
- The winner agrees to the use of their name and photograph and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by William Powell relating to any post-winning publicity
- The winner agrees to allow William Powell to use any photography taken during the William Powell photoshoot, to be used for all William Powell Marketing campaigns – in print or online without an expiry date
- The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision
- Competition or campaigns may be modified or withdrawn at any time
- The winner will be liable for their own travel arrangements to and from the William Powell photoshoot, likely to take place in Oxfordshire (OX15)
- The winner will be liable for their own travel arrangements to and from the Game Fair at Hatfield House (28TH – 30TH July 2017)
- Free entry to the Game Fair at Hatfield House (28TH – 30TH July 2017) is for the winner only, and is only available on one day of the event
- All photoshoot clothing worn must be returned to William Powell in the same condition it was provided in once the photoshoot has finished
- The winner must be flexible and available on the day of the William Powell photoshoot – date to be confirmed, but expected timescale is 1st or 2nd week of June 2017
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions
- By entering the prize draw, the entrant agrees to be bound by the rules and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material accompanying the promotion
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales
At William Powell we pride ourselves on providing the highest standard of customer service and products range, and we want you to be happy with your purchases and come back again in the future. With this high level of service complaints are extremely rare, however should you be dissatisfied with anything we have done please do not hesitate to contact us directly. We take any complaints very seriously and make it our priority to resolve it immediately. Should you wish to contact us with a complaint please contact a member of the team on either;
Post: Complaints Department, Carrs House, 1 Tramway, Banbury, Oxfordshire, OX16 5TD
Tel: +44 (0) 1295 701 701