The yard is located 2 miles from Warwickshire College, Moreton Morrell Campus, just 5 minutes from the M40 just outside of Ashorne, Warwickshire.
The yard benefits from exceptional facilities to include:
- 30 stables, all 12′ x 12′ with auto drinkers and interaction grills and rubber matted, under one roof. It is very light and well ventilated.
- 50ft Kylix 5 horse walker with programme box and rubber dog bone flooring.
- 18m floodlit Round Pen with silica sand and flexi-ride surface.
- Use of large hay barn for storage.
- 60m x 40m floodlit outdoor arena with silica sand, rubber flakes and Martin Collins Clopf surface, 20m of mirrors, Jump4Joy showjumps and dressage markers.
- 60m x 20m indoor arena with Andrews Bowen 2012 Olympic surface (waxed) and 20m of mirrors and dressage markers.
- Wash box with hot water
- Heated and secure tack room with lockable cupboards
- Client’s lounge with kitchen facilities
- 6 miles of private off-road hacking around our own land
- 30 acres of paddocks
The two arenas would be shared with another competition rider, an event rider. The outdoor can easily be split into two 60m x 20m arenas to provide private riding areas if necessary.Â Lots more images available on request.
Please contact Claire Wyatt on 07902842381 orÂ email@example.com
Although there is no on site accommodation provided, the owner lives and keeps her own horses on site so the yard is fully secure and the owner is more than happy to check on horses as and when required. The best place to look for accommodation is Wellesbourne which is just down the road and takes only 5 minutes to travel to.