Federal Bullets .243 Nosler 70G. Long distances, stiff breezes and tough predators are no match for the Nosler® Ballistic Tip® Varmint. The bullet’s thin jacket produces violent energy release and minimal penetration, while its boat-tail design and polymer tip produce less bullet drop and wind drift.
• Thin jacket produces violent energy release and minimal penetration
• Boat-tail design and color-coded polymer tip decrease bullet drop and wind drift
• Concentric jacket results in excellent downrange accuracy
• Perfect for all varmint and predator applications
There aren't currently any reviews for this product. Be the first to leave a review.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your order or you wish to change it, we will gladly exchange or refund any unused items within 28 days of purchase.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your order or you wish to change it, we will gladly exchange or refund any unused items within 28 days of purchase. Just follow these 3 easy steps:
1) Package up the item(s) you wish to return, including the original product packaging, product labels and a copy of your original invoice.
2) Please include a note detailing whether you would like a refund or an exchange and the products you wish to order.
3) Send the parcel back to us to the following address:
William Powell Ltd
Please Note: All goods are returned at your own risk and cost and we strongly recommend sending goods by a recorded delivery method. Exchanged orders may incur an additional postage price.
If returning items from outside of the European Union, please ensure the parcel is clearly labelled "BRITISH RETURNED GOODS - RELIEF CLAIMED".
Discounted goods can be returned for an exchange or refund within 14 days. Exchanged orders will incur an additional postage charge.
In the rare event of an item(s) being faulty or not what you ordered please contact us as soon as you receive the goods on 01295 701701 (during office hours of 9:00 - 5:30) and we will issue you with a returns number. Please then post the item(s) back to us, following the guidelines above. We will refund the cost of the postage to the value of recorded delivery (we cannot refund additional postage charges above this) and we will organise the replacement or repair.